Adobe After Effects
This three day Adobe After Effects course in Dublin suits beginners and self-taught users of After Effects alike. It is a comprehensive tour through all the features and toolsets of After Effects CC from the basics of layer-based animation to the complexities of 2.5D camera-based scenes.
The course will follow the official workbook from Adobe Systems (one reference copy supplied) and additionally will include examples of real-world broadcast compositing. Attendees will also become comfortable exploring the connections from After Effects to other Creative Suite products such as Premiere Pro, Media Encoder and Bridge.
This is a comprehensive tour of Adobe After Effects covering ingest through to export guided by the only Adobe Certified Instructor for After Effects in all-Ireland.
All training media will be supplied to delegates for unrestricted future use along with one reference copy of the Adobe Systems workbook: After Effects CC Classroom in a Book.
Each student will receive an Adobe certificate of completion.
- Learning the Workflow
- Rendering and Exporting
- Basic Animation using Effects and Presets
- Animating Text
- Constructing Backgrounds with Shape Layers
- Create a Web Spot using Parenting, Track Mattes, Slideshows and Audio
- Animate Photoshop Layers
- Working with Masks: Replacing Computer Screen Content
- Compositing using Rotobrushing, Puppet Tools and Custom Expressions
- Keying, Colour Correction and Clone Stamping (removing and replacing video)
- Create a 3D Scene
- Animating Cameras, Lights and Shadows
- Ray Traced Text (Text with Extruded Depth)
- Working with Cinema 4D Lite
- Using the 3D Camera Tracker
- Stabilising Footage and Multipoint Tracking
- Basics of Particle Systems: Fire and Smoke
Course Start Dates
8th May 2018
Start Date – 8th May 2018
Duration – 3 Days
Class Times – Tuesday – Thursday / 10am – 4pm
Keith Bailey is Ireland’s only Final Cut Studio Master Trainer, as well as being an Adobe Certified Instructor in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
This course is suitable for anyone working with animation, motion graphics, advertising or promotions looking to improve their media skills and discover the creative possibilities of this industry standard software. No previous experience is required.
There are no required materials to purchase before taking the class.
Upon receiving your application form our Admissions Team will be in contact to discuss our payment options in securing your course place.
*Full Payment Required to Confirm Place
Contact us to find out about our discount for Current/Past Students.