Adobe After Effects Level Two
This three-day course suits Level One trained and experienced After Effects users. It is an exploration of intermediate and advanced features and toolsets in After Effects CC2018. Guided by the only Adobe Certified Instructor for After Effects in all-Ireland, this course aims to demonstrate methods of advance compositing that combine action video with graphic elements. It also demonstrates the power of the new (in 2018) Essential Graphics panel for templating animated title sets for Premiere Pro.
The course concludes with sessions on 3D scene manipulations and the construction of animated infographics.
- The Essential Graphics Panel
- Rigging Motion Graphic Templates with Expression Controls
- Introducing transparency to video with the Rotobrush Tool
- Compositing and keying green screen footage
- Single- and dual-point tracking: affixing text to moving video
- Animating masks and masking effects
- Face Tracking
- Replacing screens using Multipoint Point Tracking
- Introduction to mochaAE: industry standard tracking
- 3D Camera Tracking
- Creating a Big Head / Bobble Head effect
- Creating infographics
- Animating bar charts
- Constructing 3D title set scenes
- Animating a Camera layer
Course Start Dates
9th November 2018
Start Date – 9th November 2018
Duration – 3 Days: 9th, 10th & 11th November
Class Times – / Fri-Sun / 10am – 4pm
Tutor - Keith Bailey
Keith Bailey is Ireland’s only Final Cut Studio Master Trainer, as well as being an Adobe Certified Instructor in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
This course is suitable for anyone working with Animation, Motion Graphics, Advertising or Promotions looking to improve their media skills and discover the creative possibilities of this industry standard software. Previous experience on Adobe After Effects is required before taking this course.
Upon receiving your application form our Admissions Team will be in contact to discuss securing your course place.
*Full Payment Required to Confirm Place
Contact us to find out about our discount for Current/Past Students.