Video Editing with Final Cut Pro X
This three-day, hands-on course will teach you everything from basic video editing techniques all the way through to Final Cut Pro’s advanced features such as colour correction and multi-cam editing. This is practitioner training using supplied media to learn the practical techniques used daily in editing of projects and best practice in media management.
- Starting and configuring Final Cut Pro X
- Ingesting media
- Organising media
- FCPX Library management
- Previewing and marking up clips
- Creating a project
- Basic edits
- Editing cutaways and alternative Storylines
- Creating and managing Markers
- Learning the multipurpose Trim Tool
- Editing and Foleying Sound
- Versioning Projects
- Sharing Library content via XML
- Polishing edits with transitions and fades
- Retiming clips for freeze frames and variable speed changes
- Transforming and Animating Clips: Moving, Rotating, Cropping and Distorting
- Applying and Customising Video and Audio Effects
- Principles of Colour Correction
- Exporting projects
- Edit a multicam music video
Course Start Dates
Start Date – 16th July
Duration – 3 Days
Class Times: (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) 10am-4pm
Keith Bailey is Ireland’s only Final Cut Studio Master Trainer, as well as being an Adobe Certified Instructor in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
This course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their media skills and discover the creative possibilities of this industry standard software. No previous experience is required.
There are no required materials to purchase before taking the class.
Upon receiving your application form our Admissions Team will be in contact to discuss our payment options in securing your course place.
*Full Payment Required to Confirm Place
Contact us to find out about our discount for Current/Past Students.