Video Editing With Final Cut-Pro X
This three-day, hands-on course will equip you with an array of skills, from basic video editing techniques, best practice media management, all the way through to understanding Final Cut Pro’s advanced features such as colour correction and multi-cam editing. This course features practitioner training using supplied media to learn the practical techniques used daily in the editing of projects.
- Polishing edits with transitions and fades
- Retiming clips for freeze frames and variable speed changes
- Transforming and Animating Clips: Moving, Rotating, Cropping and Distorting
- Applying and Customising Video and Audio Effects
- Principles of Colour Correction
- Exporting projects
- Edit a multicam music video
Keith Bailey is Ireland’s only Final Cut Studio Master Trainer, as well as being an Adobe Certified Instructor in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Got a question?
HOW TO APPLY
This course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their media skills and discover the creative possibilities of this industry standard software. No previous experience is required.
There are no required materials to purchase before taking the class.
Upon receiving your application form our Admissions Team will be in contact to discuss our payment options in securing your course place.
No previous experience is required.
There is no interview application for this course.