Final Cut Pro X – 200
5 Day Program / April 20th – 24th
Learn the art of the edit, with Final Cut Pro X.
This five-day, hands-on Final Cut Pro X Level 200 course will teach you everything from basic video editing techniques all the way through to introducing you to Final Cut Pro’s advanced features. You will work with dramatic real-world media to learn the practical techniques used daily in editing projects. This course is based on the FCP 101 Introduction to Final Cut Pro X course. However, this course spans five days, providing more comprehensive coverage of the material.
This Final Cut Pro X course is designed for anyone looking to edit professional-quality video with Final Cut Pro X and who prefers hands-on and interactive instruction. Students work with dramatic real-world media to learn the practical techniques used daily in editing projects.
What You Will Learn
- Exploring the Final Cut Pro X Interface
- Importing Media to create a project
- Combining multiple elements into a single compound clip
- Building & finetuning a rough-cut
- Working with titles, effects, transitions and themes
- Transforming clips and applying colour/audio effects
- Exporting and publishing projects to various devices
At the end of the course, you will take an end-user exam to earn Apple Certified Pro, Final Cut Pro X Level One status.
Visit the course page for further breakdown of detailed course content.
Total Cost: €550
Deposit (payable 2 weeks prior to commencement): €100
Balance (payable on start date of course): €450
Places are limited, so please apply now to ensure your place on the course.