1. What’s your name and what course are you studying?
My name is Kristof Andrasi and I studied Game Development at Pulse College for 2 years.
2. Why did you choose to study at Pulse College?
I chose to attend Pulse College because they offered a compact course with lecturers that are continuously working within the game industry so I thought this would propel me higher and faster.
3. What are you enjoying most about your time at Pulse College?
What I enjoyed most was working with like-minded people and getting to learn the industry standard programs that I will be required in my work.
4. What kind of things do you learn that prepare you for the industry?
You learn all sorts of things such as 2D art in Photoshop, designing 3D assets and texturing them in 3DS Max and Substance Painter and Learning the Unity Engine with all that is included with that.
5. What are the most challenging aspects of the course?
The most challenging part of the course was the new programs that I have never used before but with great lecturers it felt easy as they answered any questions that I had.
6. What would you say are the top requirements for someone looking to enter the industry?
The top requirements for someone entering the industry in my opinion are dedication to the craft and a strong sense of composition and colour balance.
7. What’s next for you?
Next in line for me is to seek out any job opportunities that may arise and start my journey within the Game industry.
For more information about Pulse College please contact Emma O’Brien in admissions.
e. emma [dot] obrien [at] pulsecollege [dot] com
t. +353 1 4784045
20 Ringsend Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.