The Animation industry is hugely dynamic and whether you’re a budding creative genius or a complete tech geek, there’s roles to suit a huge variety of talents. But to be successful, of course you need to be passionate about animation itself, you need to upskill yourself, you need to work hard and you need to network!
We can’t help you with the passion or the hard work but if you’re reading this, you’re probably well aware that Pulse College delivers hands-on, industry led courses such as our BA in Animation Programme & Certificate in Animation Programme. And in terms of networking – it doesn’t have to be all about who you know – it can be fun and an opportunity to meet like minded people too!
Kick off the Christmas season with a bit of targeted, useful networking in an informal setting at this event, organised by Women in Animation Ireland, and sponsored by Animation Skillnet and Screen Skills Ireland and Animation Ireland.
Fri 29th November
The Mercantile, 28 Dame St.
There’s loads of great reasons to network – give it a go and get to this event to see what we mean. Benefits include
- You have a great chance to swap contacts with like-minded people.
- You can discuss current trends in the industry and get alternative points of view
- Different opinions and ways of looking at a concept are a good way to keep a subject fresh and interesting!
- Education. Education. You may learn something new.
- Inspiration – You may hear a speech or talk from someone who was in a very similar position to where you are right now. How did they succeed?
- It’s fun. You probably already enjoy animation (we hope!) so this should be a nice way to kick back and enjoy the company of other animators – without study/work pressure!
Creative Christmas 2019. – check it out and bear in mind; this is an annual event. that we recommend you check out!
See Animation Ireland for more details