The world famous Windmill Lane Recording Studios boasts a magnificent live room where the soundtracks to numerous film scores have been recorded, such as A Room With A View, The Mask, The Tailor Of Panama and Elmer Bernstein’s The Grifters and My Left Foot.
Pulse College’s state-of-the-art facilities include:
- Studio 1: Capable of holding an 80-piece orchestra, Studio 1 comprises a 2500 sq. ft. live room with a Steinway 7’8″ grand piano, and a 700 sq. ft. control room with a 72-input Neve VR Legend console and an extensive array of outboard processing.
- Studio 2: Two live rooms, a vocal booth and a 40-channel SSL G+ mixing console.
- Studio 3: Dedicated 5.1 surround sound mixing studio.
- Mac Labs.
- Games Development Labs.
- Mixing Pods.
- Post-Production Facilities.
- Film studio with green screen.
- Graduate incubation units.
[Not a valid template]